Saturday, April 01, 2006

Hear Our Voice

I watched a video which called "Hear Our Voice" in CC class. After i watched it, there is one story i can't forget. That's, a woman who was deserted by her husband, was working as a brick carrier. She had to support the whole spending of the family. She had three children and she was actually 19 years old.
This woman's miseable life gave me a big impact of how hard life is being a poor person. As for me, i was born in a happy family. I've never worried about money. Thinking about spending money studying aboard, i feel that i'm so lucky to have a life of this. I hope i can get used to the university life in Calgary and try my best to learn as much as i can in the future. At last, I hope i can give some distribution to these poor countries when i learn enough knowledge to help them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home