Thursday, March 23, 2006

What's success?

What's success? How can i be a successful person? In the modern time, a lot of people think a successful person must be a rich person and must have a lot of money. They think success is money.
I don't think success is money. Some people are rich so their sons or daughters are rich. Can we say their sons or daughters are successful people? I think success can be everything. Everyone have a dream. If he does the hard work for his dream and gets his goal, he is a successful person. For example, now i have a goal. I want to pass the LEAP3. I study hardly and do the homework every day. If i pass the Leap3, I think I am a successful man on that time. Therefore, everyone can be a successful person, if he have a goal and work hardly for his goals.

1 Comments:

Blogger PH said...

Tom there is a favorite novel of mine that says, "A man measured in money is a failure." The greatest success comes from doing what you enjoy with people you care about and care for you.

12:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home